Monday, October 4, 2010

Web Design!

So I was pretty excited about font last week. This week, I am even more excited to continue work on our webpages. I think it is going to be a challenge to get everything looking the way I want it, but I think it is going to be a great talent to learn. I have been searching through random websites to look for inspiration for my own website. I have found a few things that I like, but I haven't found that one thing that I really like. I am going to continue looking for neat designs that I can pull from.

This week's reading on imaging was also pretty interesting. It is crazy how every piece of a document is important to the readers. Everything can be interpreted in a different way so it is important that the design conveys exactly what you want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment