Saturday, October 9, 2010

Homepage Creation

So I think these next few weeks are going to awesome. I am extremely excited about being able to start our actual websites and put our designs on the screen. I have so many different ideas that I want to test our and see what looks best on the internet. I actually created my mock homepage this past week, which makes me even more excited. As of right now, I may have too many ideas to accomplish in the few weeks we have, but I am going to try. I really want this to be a website that I can show potential employers and graduate schools. I am excited about using the techniques we have learned in class with photoshop. I hope you all are excited too!


This is kind of what I want my page to look like.
Does anyone else have any ideas about your own pages?



On another note, is our homepage design that we are turning in on Monday supposed to actually be what we want our page to look like or just a general idea?

4 comments:

  1. I think your idea for your homepage is super creative. It looks like you're off to a great start. I also am unclear on what we're supposed to be turning in with the homepage idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. attractive design, it looks as though you're off to a great start. I think simplicity is going to be the approach i take toward my site as well. Your page displays all necessary information and is visually appealing, but not distracting in any way. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice design that is simple, yet attractive and effective. It does exactly what you need it to do, and that's introduce you and offer navigation throughout the site. The flower kind of serves as a first impression and looks very good with thel ight blue back drop. I prefer the top navigation bars, but the side one looks good. I hope my home page turn out as good as yours has.

    ReplyDelete