Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Website Launch

I am so excited to have launched my website! I think it is something we can all be proud of accomplishing. I know that I spent a lot of time trying to develop a website that could represent me, and I think I was able to do that. My website is simple but still offers the information that I wanted to tell others. It is exciting to see something that we all created out on the web for everyone to see.

I am eager to show my website to graduate schools, other professors, and friends. I am planning a graduate school trip this weekend and hopefully will have the opportunity to show them what I have created.

I have really enjoyed looking through all of your websites. It is so interesting to see all of the different routes everyone took. Each person had something new and different to add or some technique that I had never thought about using. After looking through them, there are a few things that I would like to change/add to my website.

I can't wait to start on group projects and create some more awesome websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment