Sunday, November 21, 2010

The End

I have really enjoyed Writing for the Web this semester. I have learned a lot of valuable techniques from the many software demonstrations, as well as playing around with DreamWeaver. We all have the skills to build a starter website. With the growing technology, this is going to be a great step in front of the competition. We know the basics and with more practice, we will be able to design strong websites.

I am going to graduate school next year. The program I hope to get in to is a Magazine, Newspaper, and Online Journalism program. If I had not taken this class, I would be nervous about going for that program. Now, I have some knowledge of web design and some of what will happen with the program.

I enjoyed working with and learning from all of you in this class. I hope the rest of your year goes well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    It was great working with you on the client project. I learned some new and awesome techniques from you and I think you're very talented. I know I'll see you this weekend, but good luck in your future endeavors! I hope you'll stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete